Camping with swimming pool in the Drôme
- Swim shorts and briefs are strictly forbidden and you will find swimsuits for sale at the reception.
- It is also obligatory to leave your shoes or flip flops outside the pool and to go through the pediluve. Indeed, these hygiene rules are provided in order to avoid chlorine overload of the pool and thus a swimming in better conditions for all.
- Balloons and inflatable structures are tolerated during low crowds and we rely on your common sense to have fun.
- We would also like to point out that no sunbathing can be reserved from morning to night and we will make sure that no towels are left without an owner! Again we rely on your understanding, in order to respect other holidaymakers.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents.